Lifestyle & Unlimited Potential - Vendor says Sell !!
Situated with a few minutes of Sackville Street Port Fairy, this is quite an extraordinary property for the Port Fairy area, with plenty of lifestyle and pleasant surrounds.
The property features a well presented brick residence, surrounded by 1.5 acres of lovingly tended established gardens and is positioned to take in the fantastic views of the Belfast Lough.
Other features include:
- Three bedroom, all with BIR's.
- Renovated kitchen with granite bench tops, large walk in pantry, dishwasher and adjoining dining.
- New central bathroom
- Large lounge with floating floor boards throughout.
- Double garage, workbench with separate lined and insulated sleep out.
- Pergola and established fruit trees, extensive water supply (bore) throughout allotment.
- Fresh water tank (20,000 Litres) and chook sheds, additional shedding,established veggie garden.
- Two large stables and established horse arena (20m x 40m), two separate paddocks, additional acreage available nearby.
Views, space to move and develop.
1823 Princes Highway, Port Fairy